- Make sure that VIT/CUT switch is illuminated. (Ocutine must be On and connected to the unit).
- Power must be set at 0.3 or above.
- Ocutine main green LED must light and compressor must work.
- Plug interconnect cable into the front panel instead of the back panel.
- Switch Interconnect cable.
- When pedal depressed, does unit’s pedal indicator follow?
- Does yellow LED blink when pedal is depressed?
- Set power to maximum.
- Check that air tubing does not leak.
- Try different Ocutine Hand piece.
- Has Ocutine been damaged in shipment? Internal tubing can get loose and there will be no connection to the compressor.
|Ocutine Module - PDF (File will open in new window)|